The Poultry Connection Bookstore is in association with Amazon.com. This means more books, less bucks, and better service than ever before. The following list of books are for sale. I encourage you to buy books through these links and get the best quality books while helping TPC with the costs of maintaining this site. When you are ready to buy another book please return here and follow one of my links. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Thanks and enjoy!
* The Wood Duck and the Mandarin : The Northern Wood Ducks by Shurtleff, Savage, and Scott
* The Merck Veterinary Manual (8th Ed) by Susan E. Aiello
* The Chicken Health Handbook by Gail Damerow
* Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens by Gail Damerow
* Storey's Guide to Raising Ducks: Breeds, Care, Health by Dave Holderread
* Storey's Guide to Raising Poultry: Breeds, Care, Health by Leonard S. Mercia
* Raising Poultry Successfully by Will Graves
* Pastured Poultry Profits by Joel Salatin
* Small-Scale Poultry Keeping: A Guide to Free Range Poultry by Ray Feltwell
I Bought a Baby Chicken by Kelly Milner Halls, et al
Gardening with Guineas by Jeannette S. Ferguson
Exhibiting Poultry for Pleasure and Profit by Loyl Stromberg
ABC of Poultry Raising: A Complete Guide for the Beginner or Expert by J.H. Florea
Storey's Guide to Raising Turkeys: Breeds, Care, Health by Leonard S. Mercia
Chickens In Your Backyard: A Beginner's Guide by Rick and Gail Luttman (Gail Damerow)
The New Duck Handbook: Ornamental and Domestic Ducks Everything About Housing, Care, Feeding, Diseases and Breeding With a Special Chapter on Commer by Heinz-Sigurd Raethel, et al.
Storey's Guide to Raising Dairy Goats: Breeds, Care, Dairying by Jerome D. Belanger, Jerry Belanger
* Storey's Guide to Raising Rabbits: Breeds, Care, Facilities by Bob Bennett
* Storey's Guide to Raising Sheep: Breeds, Care, Facilities by Paula Simmons, Carol Ekarius
* denotes that I personally have purchased these books.